Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

HAPPY MONDAY!!! 
How was your weekend?

I had a great fun packed weekend! It was exactly what I needed after a long week of studying for my 5th exam this month. Luckily, this week is our LAST exam for a couple weeks. October has been no joke. I need a break!

My classmates and I went out in Uptown Charlotte on Friday night to a piano bar called Howl at the Moon. It was a great opportunity to bond and get to know each other outside of the classroom. We all had a great time. We definitely need to do this again sometime soon!






The FSU vs Miami came was a tad bit stressful and ugly but somehow we pulled out a win. I hope that we play well against Duke at the Homecoming game this weekend. They had a big win against UNC and will be coming out with confidence to Doak. We better show up and fight! SCALP 'EM Seminoles!

On Sunday, my phi mu sister, Jackie, invited me to go to the Carolina Panthers game against the Dallas Cowboys. It was a perfect day in Charlotte, weather in the 70s and sunny. For a while there I thought we were going to pull ahead with the win against the cowboys. It was a close game!




I decided that Charlotte is probably where I will end up. The city, people, and environment is right in line with my personality. I love the southern hospitality meets city slickers. It is such a fun city and I am looking forward to the next four years exploring the city!

Have a great week! It's almost the weekend again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment