CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND!!
I have been singing this song all day. The weekend is here. THANK GOODNESS. This week was definitely better than last week but I am just so ready to be done with exams. I can't wait for Tallahassee next weekend. It is the light at the end of the tunnel.
My plans this weekend:
Friday: Howl at the Moon with some classmates to celebrate surviving our Calculations exam today.
Saturday: Habitat for Humanity deconstruction with NCAP (a club I am involved with) and the FSU vs. Miami game at 8:00pm! GO NOLES!!
Sunday: Church and a study dinner party at my friend Lili's apartment. Good food, friends, and BSI.
What are your plans this weekend?
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is taking a bubble bath and painting my nails. I have had a rough couple weeks, I need a relaxing weekend.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is when people say they will attend or do something and then don't follow through. I think this pet peeve started when I started taking leadership positions. If you say you are going to be there - then be there.
3. I am really loving the weather in Charlotte. It is beautiful. I love being able to roll down the windows and put on the heat seaters. I LOVE FALL.
4. The rain is is amazing when you don't have to leave your house and you can snuggle in bed watching movies all day. But, when you have to actually do something, it is pretty annoying.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is chunky necklaces. I may not be the most fashionable when it comes to clothing but I am a beast at adding chunky necklaces to outfits!
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is "Call Me Maybe". It is so catchy and always seems to get stuck in my head.
7. The best cure for stress is going for a drive, with the windows down, music blaring. Sometimes I sing, cry or scream. Either way it is a great way to release built up stress without anyone knowing.
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)