I was nominated by my sorority sister Jacki from Wine Down for the Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Blog Award is for bloggers with 200 or less followers. Here is how it works:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to, must have 200 or less followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
I am going to pass this award along to some of my friends starting out in the blog world:
Rima at Collecting Adventures
Francesca at The Buttery Mushroom
Christina at Cravings of the Heart
Megan at Crazy Beautiful Life
Meghan at MC Squared
Now, here are five random facts about me...
1. I am pursuing a career in Pharmacy. I am attending Wingate University School of Pharmacy in August! I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life. Pharmacy has always been something that I have been passionate about since I was little. I knew that I wanted to be in the health field but I wasn't sure exactly where. I knew that I wanted to help people, I loved to cook, and was interested in the chemistry side of medicine. Then my mom started talking to me about a career in pharmacy. It was like all of my passions were blended together into the perfect career. I want to change the world of pharmacy. I want to be more than a face behind the counter. I want to individualize medicine and combine life style, diet, and health history into pharmacy. I know I have a lot of hard work and time to put in but I cannot wait for the next 4 years of my life :)
|WSOP in Wingate, NC|
|Relay for Life 2012|
|P.I.L.L.S Pre-Pharmacy Relay 2012 Team|
|Kelsey(Pre-Optometry), Amanda (Pre-PA) , and Me (Pre-Pharmacy) at Relay for Life|
2. I am a Margarita Junkie. I love margaritas. It is something about that cool refreshing tart taste that just relaxes me. It reminds me of long days at the beach with friends, college nights out, and family dinners. I order a margarita at every restaurant that serves them. It is my drink of choice. It is a way of life.
|Pre-Graduation drink at my favorite Mexican restaurant|
|Margaritas before Phi Mu senior bar crawl|
|Frozen strawberry margaritas for my birthday!|
3. I am a huge football fan. It doesn't help that my dad is an offensive line coach! I have been around football all my life. It just doesn't seem like a saturday without a football game. My dad says that I have the best offensive blocking form he has ever seen ;)
|2010 International Bowl Champions|
|My family in Toronto, Canada for International Bowl Game|
|Me, Amanda, and Jen at an FSU football game|