Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Source
I hope it is filled with watermelon margaritas, sunny days and cool nights, country music, red white and blue outfits, and good food. 

My neighborhood has 3 pools and they all just opened this weekend! Perfect timing for Memorial Day Weekend. I can't wait to have the pool opened for the hot summer days approaching!

source
Texas is all about lovin' your country, family, and beer. So it is only fitting that I celebrate Memorial Day Weekend Texas style with a country concert at Billy Bobs in Fort Worth, TX. Tonight, my family and I  are going to see Joe Nichols. His songs are perfect for a day filled drinking margaritas and at night two stepping. 

Here is one of my favorite songs: Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off 


(you should really listen to this by the pool drinking your favorite tequila drink!)

I will miss my friends even more this weekend because we are always about the themed parties. We look forward to holidays just so we can all come together and have a party! We had our fair share of American themed parties and socials. 





Have a great Memorial Day!!! 

source



No comments:

Post a Comment