Friday, October 12, 2012

{blog world} Fill In The Blank Friday


Thank goodness it is Friday. This week has been super tough for me. I have found myself so beat up and exhausted. We have had 3 exams in the past week. School is kicking my butt. There is just SO much information. You can never stop studying/preparing otherwise you will be very very behind.

This weekend I am:
Friday - giving a tour of WUSOP to applicants for the class of 2017, taking a very very long nap, getting Pho with a P2 friend, and hanging out with some guy friends.
Saturday - going to Charlotte Phi Mu Day, watching the FSU vs BC game at the Seminole Bar, going out in Uptown with some girlfriends from class.
Sunday - sleeping in!, going to church, catching up with friends, and getting caught up with BSI.

What are you doing this weekend?



1.  My favorite flower(s) are  sunflowers, daisies, gardenias and hydrangeas. They are each so beautiful in their own way. I am starting to fall in love with peonies thanks to pinterest and of course I have a love for the rose colored carnation (LIOB). 

2.  You should never talk about  getting wasted. I know that it may be funny stories but it really just makes you look bad. I also think that politics, specifically opinions and bashing other parties, should be talked about sparingly. I know that the election is coming up and it is a hot topic. But there is a difference in expressing yourself and being obnoxious. Please respect other people's views and opinions. There is no right or wrong answers in politics. Just be informed and respectful if you talk about it. 

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is Fago greek yogurt. It is so much thicker than the other yogurts and the non-fat plain is not tart. It is perfect for breakfast with pumpkin granola or for desert with carmel syrup. 

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing    anything mustard colored. I am currently obsessed with all things mustard yellow. I have a cardigan but I am in search of pants or a pencil skirt. 

5. I wish I were  sleeping/drinking/taking a bath/home in texas. 

6. My favorite TV show currently is   Revenge. I am obsessed with this tv series. I am so glad it is back! This season should be good. All of the actors look great this season! 


7.  This weekend I want to  relax, hang out with friends, and get caught up with school work and friends. 


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup! Sunflowers are such happy flowers, they are so big & bright!

    ReplyDelete