THANK GOODNESS IT IS FRIDAY!!!!! I just finished my second BSI exam. These exams take so much out of you. I am beyond exhausted. I can't wait to go home, take a nap, bake some brownies, and paint my nails. It's the little things.
This weekend is the perfect reward for a tough week of studying!! I have a fun packed weekend planned- tonight I am going to the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert and tomorrow I am going to a wine festival called Great Grapes with some girlfriends from class.
I can't wait to just relax and have fun. Not going to think about school at all this weekend.
What are your plans for the weekend?
1. The last thing I ate was two slices of Papa Johns pepperoni pizza at a cram study session last night for my BSI exam.
2. The last time I went to the beach was a really long time ago, maybe Spring Break? March 2012.
3. My last vacation was this summer my family went to Breckenridge Colorado for two weeks! I keep thinking about the beautiful scenery and adventures we had during our trip.
4. The last place I drove was to school to take my BSI exam!
5. The last song I listened to was "Stop the Bus" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. I am actually seeing them in concert tonight!!
6. The last thing I watched on TV was Real Housewives of Miami. I am addicted to trash tv.