Friday, October 5, 2012

{blog world} Fill In The Blank Friday


THANK GOODNESS IT IS FRIDAY!!!!! I just finished my second BSI exam. These exams take so much out of you. I am beyond exhausted. I can't wait to go home, take a nap, bake some brownies, and paint my nails. It's the little things.

 This weekend is the perfect reward for a tough week of studying!! I have a fun packed weekend planned- tonight I am going to the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert and tomorrow I am going to a wine festival called Great Grapes with some girlfriends from class. 

I can't wait to just relax and have fun. Not going to think about school at all this weekend. 


What are your plans for the weekend?




1.  The last thing I ate was  two slices of Papa Johns pepperoni pizza at a cram study session last night for my BSI exam.

2.  The last time I went to the beach was a really long time ago, maybe Spring Break? March 2012.

3.  My last vacation was   this summer my family went to Breckenridge Colorado for two weeks! I keep thinking about the beautiful scenery and adventures we had during our trip. 

4. The last place I drove was    to school to take my BSI exam!

5. The last song I listened to was "Stop the Bus" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. I am actually seeing them in concert tonight!!

6. The last thing I watched on TV was   Real Housewives of Miami. I am addicted to trash tv.


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  when I talked to my Dad last night on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment