Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{blog world} White Jacket Required Book Signing


Yesterday I got to meet one of my favorite bloggers, Jenna Weber, from Eat, Live, Run. I have never been so nervous to meet someone before. I read her blog every day, cook her recipes, and knew her brother - I feel like I actually know her. I was so excited to go to her book signing and talk to her. My best friend Jen is the one who turned me onto her lovely blog my sophomore year of college. I loved her friendly and relaxed style of writing and her recipes were delicious!


I started putting two and two together and realized that I went to school with her brother, John. We were in ceramics together during my Junior year of High School. He was such a fun and relaxed guy. Unfortunately, my freshman year of college, he had an accident and passed away. I am so lucky to have known him and I know he is smiling down from heaven. Miss you buddy!

I also really relate to Jenna's life - I love her outdoor adventures, dinner parties, fashion sense, and her love for food. These are some of her recipes that I have made recently: Walmart Crack Cookies and Whole Wheat Banana Peach Muffins.

Go out and get her book White Jacket Required. It is a heartfelt book filled with delicious humor and love.  I cannot wait to read it! 

{source}

Hope you all have a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment