Friday, September 21, 2012

{blog world} Fill In The Blank Friday!



1.  Something I am very proud of is   the fact that I am in grad school. It is definitely not easy and I am very proud of myself for getting a good grade on my first test!

2.  My favorite thing about myself is  the fact that I can talk to anyone and try to make everyone feel comfortable. I try to treat others better than I would want to be treated. I am a natural people person and think it is a great quality to have!

3.  My favorite color for fall is  mustard yellow. I just got a gorgeous mustard cardigan from Loft!

4. Something I've been learning lately is    take people for how they are. People are people and everyone is different. Not everyone has to think or act like you do.

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is  "50 Shades Freed" I am addicted to this trilogy. SO. GOOD.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is  "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals" It is the perfect mix between chill and rock. Perfect for studying or just casual music to listen to while getting ready in the mornings. 


7.  This weekend I will  be catching up on my classes, going to a PDC rush event, watching the FSU vs Clemson game (GO NOLES!!!), and relaxing.


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment