1. Something I am very proud of is the fact that I am in grad school. It is definitely not easy and I am very proud of myself for getting a good grade on my first test!
2. My favorite thing about myself is the fact that I can talk to anyone and try to make everyone feel comfortable. I try to treat others better than I would want to be treated. I am a natural people person and think it is a great quality to have!
3. My favorite color for fall is mustard yellow. I just got a gorgeous mustard cardigan from Loft!
4. Something I've been learning lately is take people for how they are. People are people and everyone is different. Not everyone has to think or act like you do.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is "50 Shades Freed" I am addicted to this trilogy. SO. GOOD.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals" It is the perfect mix between chill and rock. Perfect for studying or just casual music to listen to while getting ready in the mornings.
Have a great weekend!!