Saturday, September 22, 2012

Go Noles beat Clemson!

#beatclemson - always a FSU fan near or far!
{source}
Today feels like Christmas. I am giddy with excitment. Florida State plays Clemson today. College Game Day is in Tallahassee. Facebook/Twitter is flooded with Seminole pride. I am beyond pumped for 8:00 kick off.


For the past couple years, Clemson has been a tough game. Playing in Death Valley isn't our finest hour...but this year. We play at Doak: 80k strong

Inside View of Doak Campbell Stadium
{source}
If you have never been to a FSU game when the stadium is packed, student section is screaming doing war chant, and Chief Osceola slams the spear into the 50 yard line...then you haven't truly lived. I just got chills thinking about it.
FSU
{source}
I feel incomplete not being at the game this weekend. Everyone has traveled into the capital city to cheer on the Noles to a victory. I will be watching the game at a local Seminole Bar in Uptown Charlotte with my old coworker Tim and my sorority sister Jackie tomorrow. The Seminole Club of Charlotte rents a bar every year to watch the games each season. It makes you feel like you have a little bit of Tallahassee in Charlotte. Everyone wears their FSU gear and gets super pumped for the game.

>>--fsu--;;-> @Megan Harbison #fsu #noles #seminoles #football #college #foamfinger
{source}
I cannot wait for kickoff! Hopefully we can pull off a win!!! 
Good luck to all your teams today! Unless they play against the Noles ;)

GO NOLES! <3
{source}
*Also my dad's team UNT plays Troy tomorrow, I hope they pull off a big win too at the Mean Green Apogee Stadium!

Me, my Dad, and the OLine in Troy, AL November 2011 after UNT's first Away WIN!!

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment