Look out upcoming posts for an easy dinner recipe and a weekly wrap up of classes! Have a great weekend y'all!
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is go out with friends for dinner or drinks. Its my favorite day to celebrate a long week and unwind with friends.
2. This Friday I am taking a nap when I get home from classes, catching up on some homework, going to Red Bull sushi (half off sushi rolls after 8pm!!) with my roommate and some of her friends!
3. The best thing about a weekend is not having to get out of your pajamas all day. You can wake up, lounge, drink tea on the couch, make delicious breakfasts, and get organized for the next week.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling like a big girl. I completed my first week of pharmacy school and realizing that its going to be a lot of hard work for the next four years. Bye bye childhood hello real world.
5. The best thing I did this summer was live in Texas with my family. It's scary to think that I may not ever live at home again but this summer was a perfect way to spend quality time with my family, bond with my sisters (who are growing up WAY to fast!!), meet new people, and relax.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is living in a state that actually has a fall! I can't wait to see all the leaves and weather change! Soups, stews, and chilis here I come!
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose Fall of course. It is the best of the seasons. Best clothes, weather, entertainment (FOOTBALL), colors, and food. How can you not love Fall?