Monday, June 11, 2012

{Faith} #SheReadsTruth: Weekly Truth

Weekly Truth: June 11 - 17
2 Timothy 2: 21


Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessings. 

Why cleanse your soul? Why should you try and find a relationship with God now? What does reading the bible every day have to do with preparing you for your future?

I believe that this online bible study was shown to me for a reason. I am on a journey to find myself. I want to discover what makes me unique and what makes me tick. Having a relationship with God's word and the bible allow me to take a step back and see the meaning behind each day. I have left behind an identity I created in Tallahassee. I was a Phi Mu, a Seminole, a girlfriend, an Ambassador, a sister. I realized when I got home to Texas after Graduation that I didn't really know who I was without my comfortable environment. I wanted more. I wanted to really dig deep and figure out what I want in life, the qualities I wanted in person I want to spend my life with, and how I want to live my life. I knew that this revelation would take more than a night of thinking. So I decided to embark on a life journey that is all about cleansing the soul to allow for new positive energies and experiences to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment