Friday, June 8, 2012

{Faith} #SheReadsTruth: Day 3 - Reject the Toxins



Jeremiah 12: 1-4

"Why does the way of wicked prosper? Why are those happy who deal so treacherously?" 12:1

"You are near in their mouth, but far from their mind" 12: 2

"Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter" 12: 3

It seems difficult at times to just reject the negative out of your life. Its not an easy thing to shake off something that has been bothering you. If it was easy, everyone in the world would be happy. There would be no war, no hate, no conflict. 

This Soul Detox is really teaching and showing me that positivity is the best medicine. Sometimes you have to just tell yourself over and over again that you can do it, that you are smart, and that you will be okay. 

The question associated with this reading was "What are some of the toxic thoughts you experience most often?" My overall theme was fearful. I would like to say I am a pretty positive and confident person. I know what I want, work hard for it, and try my best to be positive about almost every situation. But, lately with all the change in my life, I find myself questioning and becoming fearful of mistakes I might make, fearful of my ability to succeed, and fearful of my future life. This is when I need to remember that I am not alone. That God is there to help me along this journey. That I will succeed with him by my side. 

I am so thankful and happy that I found this online bible study. It is showing me that no matter what is going on in our lives, how scared, uncertain, or unprepared we may feel - God will never let us stumble. God is always there to ease our pain and give us faith to continue on our difficult journey. 

So reject your negative and toxic thoughts. Remember that you can do anything and you are not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment