Saturday, February 19, 2011

St. George Island :)



St. George Island is about 90 minutes from Tallahassee and provides the perfect getaway from a terribly stressful week. Last week I had: 4 homework assignments, 2 lab reports, 3 exams, and worked everyday at 7:45 am. On a normal week I would be able to handle a load like this...except....this week was much different, I was sleep deprived from Dance Marathon that occurred over Valentine's Day weekend. It was one of the best experiences of my life but super exhausting.

The weather in Tallahassee is different every day of the week but this week we have been graciously given the best weather ever. Highs of 75 with cooling winds. Perfect beach weather. So Amanda, Kelsey, Ben, and I packed up the car and headed to the gulf coast.
It was beautiful weather and an amazing drive. When we finally reached the beach we were all so hungry so we decided to eat at the Blue Parrot. My friend Carrie recommended we eat there and I am so glad she did! We sat outside on the patio with all the other beach-goers. The menu was filled with fresh fish and seafood. I couldn't resist ordering the Grouper Sandwich. I was lightly fried and the fish fell apart when you bit into the sandwich.

It was a perfect day out on the water! We got to relax and soak up some much needed rays.

This week is going to be jam packed just like last week.

Tomorrow's agenda: Study, Study, Study! I have a huge Exercise Physiology exam on Thursday!

I am so happy to be blogging again! Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment