Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moving

Moving can be exciting and scary at the same time. It teaches you to appreciate all the good times and memories you made. But it also makes you feel really bad about leaving a place you love so much. Its kind of like you are cheating on your childhood house for another young, good looking, bigger house far far away.

Florida to Texas means...

flip flops to cowboy boots

grouper to bison

rain to snow

ocean to lake

flat to hills

dolphin rides to bull rides

I am going to miss Florida but I am very excited to see and taste what Texas has to offer. They say everything is bigger in Texas.

Florida will always be my home. Its time to try and experience new and exciting things. We have lived in our house for 18 years. We are nervous and anxious but ready to head out to the Honkey Tonk West :)

Last night we had an amazing Going Away Party. All of our family friends came out to celebrate 18 amazing years. We eat like Kings and danced to the oldies. Told stories and appreciated everything Tampa has given us.

We will miss you Tampa! Off to Big Ole Texas!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I found your blog through Jen's blog. I'm a Texas Phi Mu. What part of Texas are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Jen's blog too!! I've been to both dallas and austin and they are such fun towns filled with such nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move, and cowboy boots sound like a fun perk! I just found your blog and love it, I can barely boil water so I find all the cooking you do to be truly amazing - so talented girl!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete