Thursday, June 16, 2011

Freezer Meals

I don't have any photos for this dish but it is FANTASTIC. Shrimp, whole wheat pasta, marinara cream sauce, and garlic? Uh yes please! And did I mention its SUPER easy and takes about 10 minutes to make?

I got the recipe from one of my favorite blogs Eat Live Run. You won't regret making this dish! Its so easy and so delicious!

Since we are moving pretty soon, we are trying to use EVERYTHING in our pantry, fridge, and freezer. It is kind of like I'm on the show Chopped, mixing and matching ingredients!

I will keep you updated with more recipes from the freezer! But go enjoy the beach and make that shrimp pasta!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I just clicked through for the recipe. nommm nom nom. Let's make this as soon as we are roomies, yes?

    ReplyDelete