Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fooding at Work!

Somehow I always have a craving for cooking great food at work. I browse tons of food blogs and my mouth waters while sitting at the front desk. I usually send my self about 4 emails filled with recipes for dinners!
Tonight is Girls Night In! Sophie and I will be doing nothing but sitting on the couch, eating, and watching movies allll night! :) We tend to be cuddle bugs and watch sappy chick flicks on the regular so this isn't out of the ordinary for two Best Friends/Roommates!
But, I thought the perfect thing for dinner would be Spinach Pesto Pasta with Paprika Chicken from one of my favorite blogs: http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/2010/05/spinach-pesto-pasta-with-paprika.html. Sophie is a huge fun of pesto so I think this one will be a hit!
The blog Closet Cooking, http://www.closetcooking.blogspot.com/, is really good at making my mouth water when I am at work. I made his Zuchinni Fritters and they were to die for so I can't wait to make this dish tonight!

Doesn't it look soooo good!?!

I will make this tonight and post pictures with the recipe I used! Stay Tuned!

As for now, back to work!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new layout!!! I'm making Strawberry Banana muffins right now from a recipe I found on for the love of cooking :) you should come over later and try one :) love youuu

    ReplyDelete